Earlier this month we announced the first major component of the new affiliate marketing platform, Arches, would be released soon. The team is thrilled to share the Affiliate Dashboard is now live!
If you missed the last post about the Arches platform, please circle back and read HERE.
Current affiliates in the AvantLink network should be eager to go see these new features for yourself.
• Mobile Responsiveness – Page is responsive to all screen sizes and is mobile friendly
• Enhanced Graphing Capabilities
– Over 20 metrics to choose from (previously only 2)
– More date dimensions/intervals to group data by (by day, week, month, quarter)
• Build Tracking Links Directly from your Dashboard
• Compare Quick Stats Year Over Year
• New Top Merchants graph. See metrics for affiliates top merchants
In the near future, we will release a new saving feature which will allow you to save your preferred dashboard configurations, watch for it!
If you are currently a network partner and have immediate questions, feel free to reach out to the Account Management team HERE. If you’re not yet on the platform and would like more details, connect with our Business Development Team HERE.
Latest posts by Jay Burke (see all)
- AvantLink-Up SoCal a Success Despite COVID-19 - March 10, 2020
- First Major Component of AvantLink’s Arches Platform, Affiliate Dashboard, Now Live - June 25, 2019
- AvantLink’s Updated Affiliate Marketing Platform, Arches, Set to Release - June 13, 2019