Recently, we asked you to take a short PMA survey inquiring about your motivations for shopping online. The results of that survey yielded some interesting insight into consumer behavior online and the “why” online purchases often trumps brick-and-mortar shopping. A summary of the findings can be found in an infographic provided by the PMA at the end of this post, but here are a few interesting takeaways:
- The number one reason for shopping online was the convenience of direct-to-door shipping.
- Diversity of products and available inventory only ranked as the third most common reason.
- Shockingly, better pricing online vs brick-and-mortar was selected by just 11% of respondents.
Check out the rest of the stats in the infographic below or see the PMA’s full breakdown or results on their blog.
New Program Launches
Tony Robbins is an entrepreneur, best-selling author, philanthropist and the nation’s #1 Life and Business Strategist. Author of five internationally bestselling books, including the recent New York Times #1 best-seller MONEY: MASTER THE GAME, Mr. Robbins has empowered more than 50 million people from 100 countries through his audio, video and life training programs. He created the #1 personal and professional development program of all time, and more than 4 million people have attended his live seminars.
Our products are made out of high quality ash and pine woods, coupled with strong bolts and fixtures to provide a structure that can easily support the kid in all of us. Water soluble paints and varnishes provide an environmentally friendly finish that is pleasing to the touch. Simple set-up and storage allow you to set up an experience anytime, anywhere; whether you’re in an apartment, home, school, or daycare facility!
**AvantLink Canada launch**
RoseGal.com offers plus size and different fashion styles for different occasions such as parties, swimming and for night wearing purpose. Our range of plus size is also one of the most affordable ones so that you do not have to spend heavily for looking beautiful and elegant. We are offering tiered commission rates at 4%-10%. Non-expiring exclusive coupons, stunning banners, popular deals & text links, latest datafeed, etc, are constantly provided and updated, aiming to assist our affiliates promote better and make more!
Latest posts by Chad Waite (see all)
- Ecommerce Spending Grows 17% In 2017 | AvantLink Weekly Roundup - February 23, 2018
- Will Chrome’s Ad Block Impact Affiliate Marketing? | AvantLink Weekly Roundup - February 16, 2018
- Promoting The Olympics | AvantLink Weekly Roundup - February 9, 2018