Now on to the best practices for the ALE…
For bloggers and/or forum owners, the benefits should be easily apparent. In fact, with direct input from Greg at AlpineZone.com (read Greg’s testimonial on this blog), and a few other valued Affiliates, it was apparent that they were sending loads of traffic (and sales!) to merchants without necessarily getting credit. This was because their community members would often post direct links to outdoor retailers that are a part of AvantLink. Rather than editing the content of the community, Greg was more interested in finding a way to convert the click on the fly to one that would rightly set a cookie and credit him for any subsequent sales.
So there you have it! To generate the Affiliate Link Encoder for your site, follow these simple steps:
- Login as an Affiliate, and click “Tools” from the main menu.
- Under “Ad/Link Tools”, click on “Affiliate Link Encoder”.
- Select your website, and add a custom tracking code (which is optional).
- Click “Get Html”, and you’re done!
I hope this helps and Happy Converting!
Latest posts by AvantLink (see all)
- Use The New Account Creator Linker To Assign Administrators - June 20, 2018
- The 2018 AvantLink ‘Best Of’ Award Nominees | AvantLink Weekly Roundup - June 15, 2018
- New Merchant Launch Extravaganza | AvantLink Weekly Roundup - June 1, 2018