ALL AFFILIATES ARE REQUIRED TO RESUBMIT A TAX FORM & UPDATE PAYMENT DETAILS BY MAY 23RD!
FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN NOT BEING PAID COMMISSIONS ON TIME.
AvantLink is now using a new payment processor called Tipalti. This change immediately affects all affiliate withdraws including the next reoccurring monthly payment on May 25th, 2019 and any withdraws using the “Withdraw Now” feature.
To ensure that you receive the commissions owed to you on time, you must update your tax and payment information NOW! You can do so HERE by logging in to your account, clicking on “Account” in the navigation bar, and then selecting “Manage Payment & Tax Information.”
Why the change? Tipalti offers affiliates the opportunity to be paid in 100+ different currencies and features additional tax forms for our international affiliates.
What you need to know:
- Update tax form & payment details by May 23rd to ensure payment
- Commissions process on May 25th
- Affiliate will receive payment in 1-4 business days
- You can receive payment by direct deposit/ACH, wire transfer, or PayPal
- ACH is the cost-free option, while processing fees are associated with a wire transfer, PayPal, and the “Withdraw Now” function (the system will update you as options are selected)
If you have any challenges with the steps above, please review our support documentation by clicking HERE.
Latest posts by Jen Hudak (see all)
- AvantLink Switches to New Affiliate Payment Solution: Tipalti - April 30, 2019
- New Merchant Launches for March - April 1, 2019
- The Advanced Power of AvantMetrics - March 25, 2019