The team at AvantLink is thrilled to announce our reimagined affiliate marketing platform, Arches, with a release as soon as next week.
We have recently been rolling out components of Arches, like the updated performance & AvantMetrics reports, the affiliate ad tools page, and the login pages. But the release next week will be our biggest reveal to date as we roll out the revamped affiliate dashboard and share the new features with our network partners.
“We’re excited to keep rolling the Arches updates out to our partners and see how they positively affect their performance marketing efforts,” said Scott Kalbach, CEO of AvantLink.
We’ve been working on the 2.0 version of AvantLink’s platform for about two years. As we progressed through the 2.0 redesign, it became clear that this was more than a feature redesign; it was an evolution of identity and functionality, and it needed a brand.
The intent of our platform has always been to connect merchants and affiliates, and this new platform enhances those capabilities. The name “Arches” came to mind as we thought about the arch from point to point, connecting merchants and affiliates. And, being a Utah company with Delicate Arch on our license place, the name becomes an obvious choice.
Scott Kalbach also said, “Arches brings the next generation of data architecture, tracking, UI/UX and performance marketing technology to the AvantLink platform.” When all the features of the new platform are released, you will notice many improvements:
Increased Availability to Data
- Improved Data Visualization
- Customized Reporting (use custom parameters for reports that matter to you)
- AI (predictive modeling, smart ads based on user behaviors)
- More Attribution Roles for AvantMetrics
- Additional Insight into the Customer’s Path to Purchase
- Advanced Commission Rules
- Ability to Commission on Actions (newsletter sign-ups, app downloads, etc.)
Mobile Responsive Front-end
Dynamic API Foundation (Arches front end is built on an API)
- Allowing Third Parties to Build Tools and Plugins for Platform
- Most Functions in Platform can be done by an API call
We will continue to work diligently rolling out additions to the Arches platform regularly. As stated, the affiliate dashboard has an anticipated release date middle of next week. After the affiliate dashboard, we will be working on releasing the merchant and agency dashboards.
If you are currently a network partner and have immediate questions, feel free to reach out to the Account Management team HERE. If you’re not yet on the platform and would like more details, connect with our Business Development Team HERE.
AvantLink is a privately-owned affiliate network built on a quality-over-quantity approach and ethical business practices. From the start, AvantLink has focused on developing functionality & technology to solve common pain-points experienced by program managers in the industry. Our customers and clients are our priority, and we continuously raise the bar on customer service.
Latest posts by Jay Burke (see all)
- First Major Component of AvantLink’s Arches Platform Now Live - June 25, 2019
- AvantLink’s Updated Affiliate Marketing Platform, Arches, Set to Release - June 13, 2019
- AvantLink Adds Multiple Outstanding Merchants in November - December 8, 2018