Today is Tuesday, November 22nd. For affiliate marketers, merchants and even us as a network, that means preparing for the flood gates of ecomm madness to open in their entirety over the next 72 hours. Sales, promos, coupons, flash savings, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday- the list goes on and on until the New Year, and begs the question: how does your affiliate program stay ahead of the competition and above all of the noise?
This was the scenario we set out to resolve in last Friday’s Merchant Holiday Strategy Webinar by AvantLink. Missed the live event? Not a problem, thanks to the digital wizardly we called screen recording and YouTube. The entire webinar recording is below and hits on five areas of program management strategy for making the most of the last half of Q4:
- Providing holiday “Tool Kits” for affiliates and what that entails
- Insanely effective dynamic ad management strategy
- Deal of the Day tool
- Powerful communication strategies that are very actionable for affiliates
- Regularly read this blog for more strategy!
Latest posts by AvantLink (see all)
- Use The New Account Creator Linker To Assign Administrators - June 20, 2018
- The 2018 AvantLink ‘Best Of’ Award Nominees | AvantLink Weekly Roundup - June 15, 2018
- New Merchant Launch Extravaganza | AvantLink Weekly Roundup - June 1, 2018